Stainless steel enclosures protect electrical equipment from high corrosion environment. Usually this occurs where there is risk of salt water coming into contact with the enclosure, whether it is from sea spray, or some of the inland areas where the ground water can be quite high in salts.
- Made of stainless steel finished Grade SS304 / SS316L
- Complete with mounting plate (galvanized steel)
- All the screws and components in contact with the environment are in Stainless Steel.
- Continuous seal of gasket at door provides IP protection.
- Provided with Stainless Steel hinges
- Enclosure body folded and welded from single piece material for smaller dimensions for maximum protection
Material – Stainless Steel
Thickness – 1.2 mm to 2 mm SS 304 2B / SS 316L BF
Mounting Plate – 1.2 mm GI onwards
Options – Canopy, Plinth, Cut outs, Paint on request.
For more details please contact us