Perforated metal panels are increasingly being used as cladding for buildings of all sizes. Perforated metal resembles a grid or mesh, and the openings can be square, round, hexagonal or even custom in shape. The perforations decrease the weight that must be supported by the building’s framework. Perforated metal is easier to install than many other types of siding and has a long expected service life. Materials used to manufacture perforated metal sheets include stainless steel, galvanized steel, Brass, aluminum etc. Perforated metal has been utilized across a variety of industries including, but not limited to:
- Architectural – Sunshade, cladding, column covers, metal signage, site amenities, fencing screens, etc
- Food & beverage – Beehive construction, grain dryers, cheese molds, baking trays, coffee screens, etc.
- Chemical & Energy – Filters, centrifuges, battery separator plates, water screens, gas purifiers, liquid gas burning tubes, mine cages, coal washing, etc.
- Automotive – Air & oil filters, silencer tubes, radiator grilles, running boards, flooring, motorcycle silencers, ventilation grids, tractor engine ventilation, etc.
- Construction – Ceiling noise protection, acoustic panels, sign boards, etc.
Sun Shine Accessories
We offer a wide range of accessories for Enclosures. Offering everything you need to keep your enclosures organized and easy to access. Accessories include Brackets, Cable trays, handles, Door holders, Plinths, Din rails, Canopies, Sunshades, Hardware and more.
Our Enclosures come with Locks ranging from Trilock, Double bit Lock, T handle, L handle, Swing handles, Wing Knobs, Three point Locking system & so on. We have an option of with & without key systems. Similarly we have a good range of Hinges depending on the door thickness & material. We only use good quality, certified brands hardware on our enclosures.
For more details please contact us